Water Operator

Je Pa Services, Inc.

Northgate Tower
14511 Falling Creek Drive, Suite 117, Houston, Texas 77014
(281) 377-9100

Monday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday through Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Telephone number is manned 24 hours / day, 7 days / week.
Weekends, holidays and after 5:00 pm, account information is not available. Visit the website to check account balances, usage and payment history.

Payment Options

There are three methods of payment to choose from:

  • Mail: P. O. Box 683129, Houston, Texas 77268-3129
  • Office or 24-Hour Drop-Box: 5200 N Sam Houston Parkway West, Suite 950, Houston, Texas 77086.
  • Convenient Online Bill-Pay selection. For those Districts participating in this service simply click on this link and submit your payment:
    Click on Pay My Bill, and click the On-line Bill Pay option button and follow these simple instructions:

    1. Choose “First Time” sign-in.
    2. Create your User ID and Password (you must have your water bill to complete this step).
      If you do not wish to set up your user ID and Password you may pay your bill from the Guest Login. Just enter your Account Number and Service Address.
    3. Enter your Account Number as it appears on your bill.
    4. After creating a User ID and Password, click on “Sign Me.”
    5. Review the account information you have entered for accuracy.
    6. Click on “Pay Bills.”
    7. Click on “View Payment Summary.”
    8. Enter your payment amount and complete your debit or credit card information.
    9. Choose your payment type, view payment total and submit your payment.
      The amount of your transaction, including an access fee will appear on your monthly card statement.

Total Convenient Features of Online Bill Pay

  • eView Payment and Billing History
  • View usage history.
  • Make a payment.
  • eView general billing information such as billing dates, penalty date, current balance, usage, etc.

The above payment options are not available for non-sufficient fund items or terminated service payments. Customers with non-sufficient fund items and terminated service must come to the office with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.